with our comprehensive, exceptionally convenient teacher training.
We have interviewed studios, organizations and academic institutions to find out what they're looking for when hiring a meditation teacher.
Our convenient, affordable course provides you with expertise in the top fields of meditation, including Neuroplasticity, mindfulness-based stress reduction, Buddhist meditation and Vedic meditation.
WHAT IT IS // Twelve 60-minute virtual classes | 84 hours of home study | Teach & attend peer classes
Establish or deepen one's personal meditation practice
Establish a personal yoga/movement & Ayurvedic routine
History and benefits of meditation
- Intro to sound and mantra meditation
- Meditation vs Mindfulness
- Exploring the beliefs that run our minds, and how we can rewire our brain
- Chakras and Doshas
- How to instruct The Dharana Method® of meditation, which blends Buddhist, Vedic and science-based philosophy
- How to work with private clients
- The business or meditation
- YOGA TEACHERS: LEVEL I SATISFIES 13 CONTACT HOURS, 87 NON-CONTACT HOURS, OF YOUR YOGA ALLIANCE CONTINUING EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
WHAT IT IS // Six 2-hour in-person or virtual workshops | Meditation retreat that is 3 days or longer | One-on-one mentoring session with the teacher of your choice | Receive assistance organizing a teaching job in a business, school or community organization
- Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction
- Psychology & meditation, including neuroplasticity
- Buddhist meditation
- The science of mantra, plus Vedic meditation
- Kundalini meditation
- Diving deeper into Ayurveda, plus Vedic Astrology
- YOGA TEACHERS: LEVEL II SATISFIES 14 CONTACT HOURS, 86 NON-CONTACT HOURS, OF YOUR YOGA ALLIANCE CONTINUING EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Find dates and more details for Level II here.
Need more info?
Use this form to get in touch.