with our comprehensive, exceptionally convenient teacher training.
We have interviewed studios, organizations and academic institutions to find out what they're looking for when hiring a meditation teacher. We have also researched the specific mindfulness skills that would benefit helping professionals who are hoping to add meditation to their toolbox.
Our convenient, affordable course provides you with expertise in the top fields of meditation, including neuroplasticity, mindfulness-based stress reduction, Buddhist meditation and Vedic meditation.
WHAT IT IS // Twelve 60-minute virtual classes | 84 hours of home study | Teach & attend peer classes
Establish or deepen one's personal meditation practice
Establish a personal yoga/movement & Ayurvedic routine
History and benefits of meditation
- Intro to sound and mantra meditation
- Meditation vs Mindfulness
- Exploring the beliefs that run our minds, and how we can rewire our brain
- Chakras and Doshas
- How to instruct The Dharana Method® of meditation, which blends Buddhist, Vedic and science-based philosophy
- How to work with private clients
- The business or meditation
- YOGA TEACHERS: OPTION I SATISFIES 13 CONTACT HOURS, 87 NON-CONTACT HOURS, OF YOUR YOGA ALLIANCE CONTINUING EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
This is an additional certification for Level I graduates, or a stand-alone supplemental training for anyone seeking deeper knowledge of important mindfulness & meditation modalities. The requirements with the asterisk are optional for those who are not seeking certification.
WHAT IT IS // Six 2-hour in-person or virtual workshops | *Meditation retreat that is 3 days or longer | *One-on-one mentoring session with the teacher of your choice | *Receive support organizing a teaching job in a business, school or community organization
- Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction
- Psychology & meditation, including neuroplasticity
- Buddhist meditation
- The science of mantra, plus Vedic meditation
- Kundalini meditation
- Diving deeper into Ayurveda, plus Vedic Astrology
- YOGA TEACHERS: OPTION II SATISFIES 14 CONTACT HOURS, 86 NON-CONTACT HOURS, OF YOUR YOGA ALLIANCE CONTINUING EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
The next date for Level II is not yet announced.
You may start teaching after 100-HRs.
You may take Level I and II consecutively for a 200-HR certification.
Apply for the course | Request more info